Following on from the success of the ICLA Inaugural Seminar in Paris, the ICLA is proud to present its Bi-annual Seminar, “Managing Legal Risk to Minimise Disputes” to be held on 26 January 2017 in Dubai, UAE.
The ICLA Bi-annual Seminar, Dubai, will examine how legal risk can be managed to minimize disputes under different jurisdictions of Common and Civil law and also introduce multi-party partnering contract being used for minimizing disputes.
Key topics covered ICLA Bi-annual Seminar, Dubai:
- Standard problems in “big” construction
- Overview of Contractor risks in GCC
- Major legal risks from Common and Civil law perspective
- Solutions for managing major risks and mandatory law
- Multiparty partnering, solution for avoiding disputes?
- FAC 1 – Framework Alliance Contract
Jurisdiction in ICLA Bi-annual Seminar covered include:
- North American Common law
- English Common law
- Germanic Civil law
- Napoleonic Civil law
- GCC Civil law
- Chinese Civil law
- Russian Civil law and more
Join ICLA today and obtain all the member benefits – includes 30% discount!
Bi-annual Seminar details:
Conference Website: http://conference2017.icl-assoc.com
Time: 9:00am - 5:30pm
Location: The British University in Dubai, Dubai International Academic City, Block11, Dubai, UAE
For registration please contact Ms Karin Buthge on +49 711 341 8000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note seats are limited.