The ICLA welcomes new Members from all sectors of the construction industry who deal with, or are interested in, international construction law. This includes Members from the legal fraternity (solicitors, barristers, judges, law students and law clerks) and construction industry (engineers, project managers, construction managers, claims consultants, contractors, developers, real estate funds, arbitrators, adjudicators and mediators).
Fees – The yearly membership fee is determined according to individual or corporate membership selected which entitles Members to all benefits provided by ICLA
Individual Member: €250
Corporate Member: €1,000
Benefits for Members – Membership to the ICLA will give you the following benefits:
· Lectures and seminars – this will include either free access or discounted fee to lectures and seminars presented by the most eminent construction law and industry personnel experts.
· Papers – Members will have access to lecturer, seminar and academic papers presented by or submitted to the ICLA.
· Website – non-members will not have access to papers and slide presented at any ICLA event and will be charged separately, however Members will have unlimited free access.
· Global Construction Law Encyclopedia – the ICLA will be putting together the Global Construction Law Encyclopedia which will be only available for access by Members.
· ICLA Directory – Members will be able to access online directory of the ICLA
Corporate Members – Corporate Membership makes it possible for a firm/company to obtain membership for all its lawyers/professionals with one single annual payment. All the lawyers/professionals in your firm/organization will become individual members and accordingly member discount prices will be available to all your lawyers/professionals attending ICLA events.
Procedure for becoming ICLA Member - The steps in becoming an ICLA Member is rather straight forward and as follows:
1.Complete and submit application form – click here and download the application form. Please complete this and return to email@example.com or facsimile to +49 711 341 800 20
2.Pay yearly fee – pay the yearly individual/corporate membership fee of €250/€1,000 by TT into account details on application form.
3.ICLA review of application – the Chairman for the ICLA will review the application and make a determination
4.Member notified – the successful Member will be notified by ICLA of their application (if application has been rejected for any reason the ICLA will notify accordingly).
If you have any further questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on +49 711 341 8000.
DOWNLOAD registration form standard member